B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H8 Wireless On-Ear Headphone, is a dream comes true for many headphone lovers. Noise cancellation allows you to completely eliminate environmental interference when playing music, this might be necessary if your environment is boisterous, it could be on a train, amusement park, game center and lots more, this headphone gives you complete assurance of a noise free experience.
You can also allow external noise interference from your environment if you desire, by adjusting the noise cancellation settings, this is important when you wish to be conversant with your environment while playing music.
The B&O headphone comes with a highly sensitive aluminum surface, which provides intelligent control at a snap, you can switch tracks, manage calls, adjust volume, play or pause music, all can be done by tapping or swiping the aluminum surface. The surface is still sensitive even when your are putting on hand covering like gloves. The design is fascinating, and all the materials were carefully selected. Cowhide leather was used in ensuring exceptional cushioning, this leather can stand the test of time.
Lithium ion batteries are very powerful, they retain charge and can easily be recharged when power is low, C&O headphone can be use for 35 hours when charged fully. The Bluetooth wireless headphone weigh 255 grams, this makes mobility highly flexible.
• Perfectly finished cowhide leather cushioning.
• When charged fully, you can listen to music for 35 hours.
• Excellent noise cancellation, you can allow or eliminate environmental noise interference.
• Powerful lithium ion batteries.
• Fascinating design.
• Light weight, 255 grams.
• Easy control aluminum surface.
• Require 2- 2.5 hours to get fully charged.
• Play time reduces to 14 hours when Bluetooth and TNC is on.
• cost $499.