RingCentral Fax is an online subscription based fax system in which you can send faxes via Microsoft Window applications, smart phones, and recieve them in your email or smart phone.
- Free trial option to test drive the service
- Hundreds free pages monthly, however if you go over the limit you have to pay an additional cost per page
- Fax number(s) are included with the subscription plan, you also have the option of adding on additional fax numbers
- Provides an app to send and/or recieve faxes
- Cloud integration - integrate with select services via cloud such as Dropbox, or Google Drive
- Faxing is secure, faxes are sent over encrypted connection.
- Option to sign-up for 1-8xx numbers (except 1-800 numbers)
- Get text messages on your mobile phone alerting you of incoming faxes
- 15-day trial, doesn't seem like enough time to get a full test drive of service
- No phone support for Fax only customers, instead they use an issue management system
- The prices are listed as annual subscription prices which are cheaper than the monthly prices. Can give the customer the idea that the service is cheaper but in reality it's more.
- To view a fax you have to download the fax and open it, can get tiresome if you have many faxes to open and / or download
- Customers complain about the quality of the faxes, which in some cases is really poor
- Customers complain about the speed of sending faxes, especially if there is more than one page