This is EA Sports UFC 2 on the PS4 that invites you back into the Octagon in fist throwing, knee ramming fights that are innovative and have amazing true to life character animations and a new Knockout Physics System that gives you the most realistic UFC fighting experience to date.
From the get go to the knock out itself, you are guaranteed the most genuinely exciting, authentic and realistic UFC fighting experience that's just packed full of punches, kicks, holds, slams and knock outs and all the emotions and joys of winning the ultimate fight!
The new Physics Knockout System provides a much more visceral and authentic fighting experience that's more rewarding when you actually get a straight up KO on whichever opponent you are fighting at the time!
And the new Dynamic Grappling system gives you much more independent fighting control over your player in most grappling situations where both fighters have simultaneous interaction that really brings the game to life in a much more responsive way.
You can actually even control your players head movements so that you can slip in and out of grapples and holds and and dodge and counter-attack your rivals attacks on you with great fluid like movement that's a joy to experience.
Plus mix this in with a new and improved, parrying and blocking system and you have all the skills and tools that you need to defend yourself against your rival opponents attacks on you. Although they'll be able to do the same!
With many of the biggest, best and most popular MMA superstars to play with, as and fight against, you'll be fighting in the Octagon as both today's UFC fighters and MMA legends and many more as you rank up and reach the top of the MMA leaderboard.
- One of the most realistic and authentic looking UFC fighting games on the market for next gen consoles today.
- Has a new and improved physics knockout system and dynamic grappling. Plus more control over your fighters movements.
- Play as your favorite MMA fighter or many other MMA superstars in the MMA world.
- Career mode isn't said to be as cracked up as it should be and a bit of a let down due to toughness of some levels.
- Some people don't like the new format for grappling and clinching and blocking as it takes some getting used to.